Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 88

Thread: What I have noticed

  1. #41
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    lol, when I talk to Tex, I always call you Herm, just to hear him say "Its Herb, I dont know a Herm" seeing the lil fella get all worked up is funny.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I read correctly is against the rules. </div></div>

    btw...point me to this where you read that mentioning someones name is "against the rules". I've never saw that.

    Rock's name is Fred
    Count's name is Eric
    One In Stripes name is Michael (like your's)
    Coeburn Cane's is Brad
    NotSoSilentBob's is Bob
    mega's is David
    Zebra's is Justin

    I can give you a few more if you want. They're not going to cower behind a stupid e-name.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Tex is Ryan. I'll never get used to that. I've never called him that either. It just sounds weird. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #44
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe you need to see an English teacher. Humble you misused the word teacher, it should have been teacher's instead. That is okay though we all mess up.</div></div>

    I gotta jump in on this one!

    Actually it was supposed to be "teachers" not "teacher's".
    Nice try though!
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #45
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    This whole ordeal is giving me a headache.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    StopPostingJohnnyDepp

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    I'm really confused here. You mention a 'name' being on here the other day. Yet I doubt that you (or Pac-man) is the only person named that. Most people on here aren't afraid of their names being out there because they don't post ridiculous stuff, try to incite people, etc.

    Now the 'I like manson' thing, honestly it wouldn't suprise me if you did that. First off, you 'sware' which I didn't think a Christian was supposed to do. Then again, you 'sware' that you didn't do it, but yet the other day you posted and said you was 'pac-man' then a few minutes later you weren't, you keep saying you aren't him. You have been caught in multiple lies and last I looked you were BANNED FROM THIS FORUM. What do you think, that rules don't apply to you? That for some reason you are above them? You think you are special or something? I honestly don't know if you know the truth, I don't know if you have a freaking clue of what is a lie or what is the truth because you have gotten so used to telling half-truths and ficticious stories of heart-felt concerns and thoughts.

    I've told you this before, you are a minion of the devil. Thank God for good people on here who try to be a positive light in their life, and not people such as yourself who lie, exaggerate, or whatever fits the need to tell whatever belief or story they think is ok or right.

    Wait someone has the name on here of Chief, are you so freaking full of yourself that you think that you are the only person called that or uses that nickname? Do you think you are the only person with 'your name' in the world?

    I have no clue if the poster who used that the other day was you or not, I don't even know if you know what is you and what's not anymore. I do know this, you sir are not going to keep disrupting this board, being (for lack of a better word) an ass and then sitting in your own polluted little world and trying to judge, act like you are better than, or have some special rights.

    This board is not something you are guaranteed access to. This board is a privledge and you have taken every chance you get and threw it in the trashcan, lit it on fire, and then took a dump on it and every person on here by playing your stupid childish games.

    I'm an extremely easy going person. I was stupid to think that you might not act like a pompus jerk if you had another chance, but you know what, you are acting even more like one than before.

    You said this board wasn't good for you, so you'll excuse me if I tell you to go the hell away. Here let me explain this to you in the nicest way possible. You are not wanted here. It has nothing to do with your religious talk. I'm all for religious discussion with people who don't just say that others have a right to their opinions but actually respect others opinions. You show no respect to one person on this board.

    I hate to ban someone but you, I have no problem banning and since you have taken the kindness I extended you by allowing you to post with this alternate name for a day or so, and instead of trying to straighten up, you turned into a bigger jerk than previously.

    So consider yourself unwanted. You seemed to enjoy the other forum or other forums, pleaes, don't degrade yourself further by being in our company. I assure you, we will be just fine without you. If anything, I am pretty confident we will be better off without you.

    In another words 'weedeater', you are unwelcome. I hope that God will touch you and heal you.

    And you can take all your 'emails' and your 'messages' and your imagined gossip, fabricated stories, hypocritical judgements and bogus information and go to wherever the hell you want, just as long as you never darken this forum again.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    negro frowns

  9. #49
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    I think as well known as PVFAN as I am by Darrell, Darrell-Dingus, DoubleD, or Dingus. haha Good lord I have to many names.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Nice to meet you Darrell. My name is Chad. I wonder where Michael Kennedy is?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •